RPO: secondee recruiter
Recruitment process outsourcing
We provide one of our experienced recruiters to be a secondee, a link between the recruiting agency and internal HR of the company. Implants use Avarn’s instruments and databases to find specialists for a particular company.
AN OUTSOURCED RECRUITER WILL SEARCH FOR SPECIALISTS OR DO OTHER HUMAN RESOURCES-RELATED JOBS:
- Orientation for new hires;
- Conducting analysis of the candidate market and salaries;
- Hunting for specialists at conferences and hackathons;
- Lifting part of the workload off the shoulders of internal HR specialists during large intakes.
Usually, RPO is useful during major hiring episodes and helps minimize expenditures in comparison with a classical recruiting model.
THERE ARE SEVERAL FINANCIAL MODELS OF RPO:
- The secondee hires specialists by themselves under your supervision. You pay a fixed sum a month, and all the candidates you hire through the secondee are free.
- The secondee hires specialists by themselves under your supervision. You pay a fixed sum a month and a significantly reduced price for each candidate hired.
- The secondee both hires candidates and coordinates the candidate flow from the agency. You pay for each hired candidate just the same way as in the classic recruitment model, and the secondee's wages are free for you. This model is suitable when you need to organize the internal selection process for a major intake of new employees. In this case, the secondee interacts with hiring managers.